Food Dietary Key: GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, V = Vegetarian, VE = Vegan, FR = Free Range
Choice Bros are known for their innovative, experimental and occasional mad beers. With balance and a respect for both malt & hops, the beers created by the Bros have been extremely well received, broadening horizons of many drinkers along the way.
330ml Can Range
- Puppet Dancer – Hazy XPA, 4.5%
- Rebel Rebel – Session Pale Ale, 2.2%
- Strung Out On Lasers – Raspberry & Lime Sour, 3.4%
Choice Bros Ghuznee Street is a bar & eatery located down a fairy lit, mural soaked laneway on Wellington’s historic Ghuznee Street. Famously home to Choice Bros Brewing. Like our beer brewed on site, we are dedicated to the craft of excellent food with diverse flavour profiles, passionately matched with excellent beer in an accessible and fun environment.
We are known for our famous Southern Fried Chicken, classic burgers & mouth watering small plates with bold flavours perfectly matched with a crushable glass of something equally thought provoking & experimental.
- Choice Fried Chicken Tenders, Red Eye Mayo, Lime, $10.00 for 3 tenders (FR)
- Fried Chicken Skin Bao Bun w/ Fresh Coriander & Lemon Mayo, $8.00 (FR, DF)
- Fried Chicken Wings w/ Bonsia Banger Tabasco Sauce or Bonsia Banger Mumbo BBQ Sauce, $10.00 includes 4 wings (DF, GF, FR)
Food is meant to be fun, let’s get dirty!
Dirty Birdie is the Fried Chicken joint you want to get (your lips) around. @ Dirty Little Secret
- The OG Chicken $10.00 – Southern style fried chicken tenders with pickles and DB’s secret sauce
- Buffalo Broccoli $8.00 (V) – Fried broccoli bites with pickles and DB’s secret sauce
- Dirty Pickles side $5.00 (VE, GF) – A mix of pickled vegetables with spicy peppers and herbs
Sometimes you just have to take the leap. Fortune favours the bold. The meek might inherit the Earth, but they don’t reach the summit, blaze new trails, sail over the horizon, take their chances and play their hand.
Fortune Favours is crewed by beer lovers who quit their day jobs, restored a heritage building and built their own brewpub in central Wellington’s Leeds Street precinct. We love beer and we want to share that love with you. Fortune Favours beers are fresh, fun and innovative.
330ml Can Range
- Adventurer – Pilsner, 5.0%
- The Naturalist – Pale Ale, 5.3%
- Wellingtonian – IPA, 6.0%
- Sunchaser – Cider, 4.7%
Fryday Donuts Gourmet Eatery is known for its unique and flavoursome donuts and burgers. Our distinctive black mobile food cart is predominately based in Porirua and has been seen at big events/festivals throughout the Wellington region.
We offer gourmet donuts (sweet & savoury) and our signature frybread burgers – being a big hit with our customers. We make everything in-house, from our gourmet donuts, to our frybread buns, patties, chicken, & sauces. Our donuts are made fresh, using only the best ingredients, with no preservatives. They are all hand-cut and prepared in small batches to ensure premium quality. We are big foodies ourselves and we love what we do, so quality and consistency is important to us.
- Mini Satay Chicken Burger, $10.00
- Kumara Fries, $8.00
- Loaded Fries, $8.00
- Southern Fried Chicken Bites, $8.00
- Classic Donut (Sugar Cinnamon/Vanilla Glaze) $5.00
Good looking, great tasting, do gooding drinks. Good for our planet, our growers and as good for you as a fizzy can be. #drinknoevil
250ml Can Range
- Gingerella Ginger Ale
- Lemmy Lemonade
- Karma Cola
- Karma Cola Sugar Free
Mexico is an immersive dining experience, inspired by the streets of it’s namesake nation with a seasonal menu that uses the freshest, free-range ingredients.
- Mexico Fried Chicken with chipotle mayonnaise & chili powder, $10.00
- Savoury Fried Chicken with remoulade, cornichons, citrus cures res onion, $10.00
- Spicy Popcorn Fried Chicken with agave mole, cornichons, citrus cured red onion, $8.00
We are a speciality real fruit ice cream truck. You can choose from a wide range of quality fruit to create your own bespoke ice cream.
- Junior Cone or Junior Tub – $5.00
- Standard Cone or Standard Tub – $6.00
Nestled in amongst the Martinborough vines, far from the hustle and bustle of the city, you’ll find the hidden gem that is Nara. An eclectic mix of cuisine, we cook all of the food that we love to eat. Think…. Middle Eastern, Italian, Chinese, Indian, and buttermilk fried chicken and waffles of course!!
- Buttermilk fried chicken and waffles with pickled chilli and real maple syrup, $10.00 (FR)
- Buttermilk fried chicken with Nashville hot sauce, $8.00 (FR)
- Side of Southern slaw with coriander and toasted seeds, $6.00 (DF, GF, V)
- Sweet waffle with chocolate and toasted hazelnuts, $8.00 (V)
Native Hard Sparkling is just some *Good Clean Fun*, with (pretty much) no carbs, sugars or fat and a 4.6% alcoholic kick. We also donate a share of profits to help protect and sustain our native species.
Our drinks are simple – made from sparkling water, fermented and distilled cane sugar and a dash of real fruit. Come try New Zealand’s first alcoholic sparkling water!
330ml Can Range
- Berry & Blackcurrant, 4.6%
- Lemon & Yuzu, 4.6%
- Peach, Mango & Passionfruit, 4.6%
Original Chaiwalla specialises in traditionally made Chai and ethnic food.
- Bread Pakora (deep-fried spiced potato sandwich) served with date and tamarind chutney, $6.00 (VE)
- Chicken Tikka Pakora – 6 pieces with mint and mango chutney, $10.00
- Fried Chilli Chicken on rice with sweet and sour sauce, $10.00
- Traditional Bhaji – 4 pieces with date & tamarind chutney and mint & mango chutney, $8.00 (VE)
- Butter Chicken Sauce loaded chips, $7.00
Our OTU Wine Estate brings together a unique, sea-swept terroir set at the edge of the Southern Ocean – where the ancient Otuwhero River runs through the lower valleys of Marlborough New Zealand – with an expert group of passionate people drawn from around the world of wine.
The ancient Otuwhero River, gives our wine its name, and is fed by melting snows from surrounding mountain peaks. This provides our OTU estate with seams of rich alluvial gravels that rise through our silt and clay soils – delivering bold minerality, intensity and ripe opulence to our wines.
Wine by the Glass
- Hawkes Bay Chardonnay, 2019
- Hawke’s Bay Rosé, 2020
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, 2020
From Parrotdog’s shiny new brewery in Lyall Bay, Wellington, New Zealand, they’re continuing to do what they started back in 2011: making approachable, award winning beer.
Quality and simplicity form the basis for their mantra in keeping things uncomplicated. Their range is a diverse cast of characters, with something to suit every one of you, and everyone of us. Nice.
330ml Can Range
- Bitterbitch – IPA, 5.8%
- Birdseye – Hazy IPA, 5.8%
- Lager, 4.5%
Bringing you the best street food from L.A. to the Baja Coast all the way to the Wellington waterfront!
- Chicken-fat dipped fried chicken tenders, habanero dust, buttermilk ranch, dill pickles and shoots micro herbs, $8.00 (GF, DF without ranch)
- Deep fried chicken skins with electric chicken sauce, $6.00
- Hot Calexican fried chicken roll, smothered in cantina sauce with sesame & pink pickled daikon, $8.00
Sizzles, smells, smoke, steam, laughter and banter fill the airstream. In it becomes the diner of your dreams. We’re obsessed with doing things differently and creatively all things bbq, fire, and beast. To say the least.
Our marinade, pickle, and preserve game is on another level too. It’s because we give everything to process. No shortcuts are taken. Only time, attention, and high quality cuts, produce flavours this addictive. Keep an eye out for us at festivals and local farmers markets or let us come to you for your next staff function, wedding, or party!
- Chicken Parma Grilled Cheese: Swiss cheese, bbq marinara, pickles, sandwiched between Olde Beach Bakery white bread, $10.00 (FR)
- Fried Jerk Chicken; with jalapeño mayo and pickles, $8.00 (FR)
- Korean Fried Chicken Dirty Fries; shoestring fries loaded with kimchi bbq, green onion and coriander, $10.00 (FR)
- Pickle Slaw, $4.00 (GF, DF, V)
Sparkling water with a splash of New Zealand fruit.
No sweetness, just refreshingly real.
An innocent complement to any great food.
330ml Can Range
The Crab Shack is a coastal/Cape Cod themed casual dining and drinking experience. Specialising in seafood with a special emphasis on crab yet including other fabulous meals. “By the Scoop”, “Shack boards” are all included on our menu.
The Crab Shack provides fun, smiles and frivolity in a casual yet entertaining environment. Affordable is an understatement, check out our daily deals today!
- HOT WINGS – crispy chilli chicken wings w blue cheese sauce & red pepper sauce, $8.00
- K.F.C. Bao – Korean fried chicken – gochujang chicken, kimchi-slaw & spicy pickles, ginger & miso mayo, $10.00 (DF)
- Loaded cajun chicken fries – The best potato chips in NZ – Makikihi fries loaded w cajun chicken, sour cream & gravy, $8.00
- Wood fired Tandoori chicken, Murgh Makhani sauce, raita, coriander, puffed rice & crispy shallots, $10.00 (GF)
- Banoffi pie – banana bread, ginger nut crumble, lime jelly & caramel foam, $8.00
Crafted and Co. LOVE to party.
We pop up all over the show slinging EPIC Fried Chicken, Burgers and Doughs.
Follow us to lock in your next fix. We make EPIC food where you are.
- Chipotle Fried Chicken Nuggs with Crafted Aioli, $10.00 (FR)
- Full sized Wings with our Epic Umami Sauce, $3.00 each
- Nashville HOT Chicken Nuggs with Cucumber Mayo, $10.00 (FR)
- Charred Corn on the Cob with Spicy Salt and Mac Daddy Pickle Sauce, $6.00
- Shoestrings with Parmesan Seasoning and Mac Daddy Pickle Sauce, $8.00
Toi Toi (pronounced as Toy- Toy), is a Marlborough based family winery. We create quality wines for people to enjoy, which at the same time showcase New Zealand’s diversity and beauty.
New Zealand is renowned for many things, foremost among them is our pristine environment and the relationship between the people, the land and our wines. Toi Toi takes its cue from these relationships creating wines with flavour, body and character that are perfect for every occasion. Toi Toi wines are “Inspired by Nature”.
Wine by the Glass
- Marlborough Pinot Gris, 2020
- Light Sauvignon Blanc 2019, 8.5%
- Sara’s Light Rosé 2020, 8.5%
- Central Otago Pinot Noir, 2019
Winner Winner Courtenay Place is a casual, all-day eatery where everyone is welcome. Specialising in the finest fire-roasted and fried chicken, their crowd-favourite free-range WW fried chicken is brined for 12 hours, fried in a buttermilk batter and comes in three levels of spice – the basic, hot dipped or proper hot.
Alongside chicken, they also offer a wholesome, eclectic menu of fresh daily salads tailored to the season; hearty & indulgent sides including loaded fries, tater tots and mac’n’cheese; classic burgers & sandwiches; vegan & vegetarian options, and whole sweet pies served by the slice.
- Fried Chicken. Basic/Hot Dipped/Proper Hot, $10.00 (FR)
- Fried Mushrooms with Vegan Mayo, $8.00 (VE)
- Salads – Maple Roasted Carrot or Raw Broc, $8.00 (V, GF)
- Dessert pie – Banoffee, Pinky or Vegan Peanut Butter, $8.00 (V)
Moroccan foodtruck serving the finest quality, healthy fastfood, with authentic Moroccan flavours.
- Chicken Braouat – tender pieces of marinated chicken breast blended with caramelised onions & pinenuts. Served in spring roll style pastry parcels, $8.00 (DF)
- Moroccan Chicken Salad, $8.00 (DF)
- Moroccan Chicken Slider, $10.00
- No-chicken Vegan Slider, $10.00 (DF)