TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions set out below constitute a binding agreement between Fried Chicken Festival / Arada Promotions 2021 Limited (“Organiser”) and the person holding or using a Ticket to the Festival – Fried Chicken Festival (“Festival”) irrespective of whether the Ticket was purchased by the person holding or using the Festival Ticket (“Ticket Holder”). These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with all statements and directives shown or displayed on your Ticket, on-site at the Festival, on the Organiser’s website and social media pages, or otherwise communicated by the Organiser from time to time.
- In the event of poor weather, the Festival may be rescheduled to Sunday the 27th February.
- If the Festival or Individual Session cannot take place (in whole or in part) due to an event, circumstance, or situation outside of the Organiser’s reasonable control (including but not limited to any act of God, natural disaster, fire, flood, council or government sanction or order, actions or decisions of police or other authorities, act of terrorism, war or industrial action, or cancellation by the Venue owner, lessee or controller) (“Force Majeure Event”) then the Organiser may, at their sole discretion:
(a) Postpone the Festival or Individual Session: Provided that the Festival is postponed within twelve (12) months of the original advertised Festival dates, the Organiser may continue to hold payment for the Festival Ticket and you shall not be entitled to a refund. Instead, you shall have the right to use the Festival Ticket to attend the postponed Festival or Individual Session. If the Festival is not postponed within the specified period above, it will be considered a cancellation in accordance with clause (b) below.
(b) Cancel the Festival or Individual Session: If the Festival or Individual Session is cancelled by the Organiser due to a Force Majeure Event, then the Organiser may in their sole discretion elect to grant a refund (less any service fees).
- Tickets are transferable between Ticket Holders, but cannot be sold at inflated prices.
- Tickets are specific to the session purchased and cannot be transferred between sessions.
- Any resale of Tickets must be through the official reseller platform Tixel.
- The Organiser is not liable to you if there is a situation outside of the Organiser’s reasonable control (including but not limited to any act of God, natural disaster, fire, flood, council or government sanction or order, actions or decisions of police or other authorities, act of terrorism, war or industrial action, or cancellation by the Venue owner, lessee or controller) (“Force Majeure Event”) which results in Festival or Individual Session being cancelled.
- Artist lineup and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- Right of Admission Reserved – In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and refund the Ticket value.
- These terms and conditions can be updated by the Organiser at any time.
- Admission is at Ticket Holders own risk. The Organiser will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this Festival including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the Ticket Holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons.
- A condition of entry to the Festival is Ticket Holders consenting to being filmed and/or photographed for use in television, video, social media posts or advertising, web or printed promotional material. Ticket Holders also consent to a drone operating above them at the Festival.
- The Ticket Holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee of the proprietor of the venue and/or the Organiser of the Festival.
- All Tickets purchased shall be subject to a booking fee, and any credit card processing fees.
- The Ticket Holder may be required to provide proof of age when arriving at the Festival or purchasing alcohol. This must take the form of one of the following types of identification: A HANZ Card, Kiwi Access card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport.
- The Ticket Holder will be required to leave the venue if they: Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the Festival by the patrons; hampers or impedes the conduct of the Festival; breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue.
- Ticket Holders agree that it is an essential condition of issuance of Tickets and the right of admission to the Festival conferred on the Ticket Holder that any person at, or entering, or attempting to enter, the Venue is expressly prohibited from:
– Holding or bringing any prohibited or restricted items (to be assessed at the discretion of the security and Festival management) including, without limitation; alcohol; illicit drugs; knives; weapons; fireworks; glass; cans; bottles; compressed gas containers; political, religious, offensive or race-related banners, signs, slogans or materials; flares; air horns; sound amplifiers including loudhailers; toy guns or water pistols; smoke bombs and flag sticks; commercial standard recording devices; dogs or other pets; laser pointers;, skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bicycles; or items that may interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons or security at the Venue (“Prohibited Items”);
– Engaging in disruptive or dangerous behaviour including, without limitation; throwing, casting, thrusting or firing any objects; instigating violence, racism or xenophobia; behaving in a way that others may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory, or offensive; creating any threat to the life or safety of themselves or others, or harming another person in any way whatsoever.
- No food or beverage may be taken into the Festival.
- The Ticket Holder consents to their contact details being used by the promoter (Arada Promotions 2021 Limited) for communication about the Festival and subsequently any future Events and Festivals organised by the promoter. The Ticket Holder can unsubscribe at any time.
- Attendance information will be collected for the purpose of contact tracing and may be disclosed to the Ministry of Health should the need arise. All attendees will be required to comply with the Ministry of Health Guidelines around COVID 19.
- The Ticket Holder and Organiser (“Parties”) acknowledge that there is currently a respiratory illness outbreak caused by a novel coronavirus (“COVID-19″). The parties agree that where it is impossible or unreasonably impractical for the Festival or Individual Session to take place due to any cause or event in connection with COVID-19 or any other communicable disease, it shall be treated as a Force Majeure Event in accordance with clause 2, regardless of whether the parties could have reasonably foreseen the risk of such Force Majeure Event at the time of purchase of the Festival Ticket.