Fried Chicken Fest is a licenced liquor event operating under an undesignated liquor license. We reserve the right to refuse entry or beverages if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the Festival whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the Festival Session
Once you leave the festival you will not be permitted re-entry.
Alcohol cannot be taken outside the Festival.
Please note all bags are subject to inspection at any point during the event. Bottles, cans, glass, food, drink, alcohol, illicit drugs, illegal substances, fireworks, explosives or anything that can be used as a weapon cannot be brought into the festival.
Also please leave your animals and furniture at home.
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the festival and by purchasing a ticket and entering the event you give permission for your likeness to be used by Fried Chicken Fest and the Organiser. If you do not want your image used by Fried Chicken Fest or the Organiser in any future promotional activity please locate a Fried Chicken Fest staff member at the event and let them know.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENCE
- You will be refused entry if you are intoxicated
- You will be refused bar service if you are a minor
- Supplying alcohol to a minor is illegal, and if caught you will be asked to leave the festival
- You will be refused entry if you attempt to bring alcohol into the festival
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated
- Bars close 30 minutes before the end of the festival
- Attendees must finish their alcoholic beverages by the end of the festival session
- Free water is available via jerry cans
- Low alcohol beverages are available
- Non-alcoholic beverages are available
- Food is always available from the food vendors
- Taxis are available from the area outside the entry gates at the end of the festival, or ask one of the event staff to call one for you
- Anyone deemed intoxicated will be asked to leave the festival at any time during the event, and will not be permitted re-entry into the festival
- There is zero tolerance for unruly or aggressive behaviour
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the main festival, no exceptions (there will be a dedicated area away from the main event).
- All conditions of entry will be strictly enforced, management reserves the right to ask you to leave the festival
Please be prepared to show your valid ID. We are able to accept a New Zealand Driver’s License, a New Zealand or Foreign Passport, Kiwi Access card or a HANZ 18+ card as identification.