Fried Chicken Fest is a licenced liquor event operating under an undesignated liquor license. We reserve the right to refuse entry or beverages if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the Festival whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time.
Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the Festival Session
Some other general housekeeping rules to be aware of are:
- Safe transport options home will be available if you need a taxi or uber, please ask any staff member.
- No Smoking or vaping is permitted inside the Festival, no exceptions.
- Pass Outs are not available – once you leave the Festival you won’t be allowed back in.
- Alcohol cannot be taken outside the Festival.
- If you lose your Festival cup this will not be replaced.
- Please do not bring any animals (except for guide dogs),
- Please do not bring furniture or umbrellas with you (that includes blow up or inflatable items). You can bring blankets or picnic mats.
- No musical instruments including any sort of percussion device and no public broadcast equipment e.g. portable speakers, megaphones etc
- No advertising or promotional material without prior approval from the Festival organisers including placards.
- Outside food & beverages cannot be brought into the Festival.
- You can bring in an empty clear water bottle – there will be free water available.
- Remember your sunscreen, sun hats, rainwear (if required) and warm clothing (no pass outs).
Alcohol consumption is limited to those who are 18+
If you are intending to purchase or consume an alcoholic beverage from the bar please present one of the following forms of ID: A HANZ Card, Kiwi Access card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport.
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the Festival and by purchasing a ticket and / or attending the event you give permission for your likeness to be used by Fried Chicken Fest.
If you do not want your image used by Fried Chicken Fest in any future promotional activity please locate a Fried Chicken Fest senior crew member at the Festival and let them know.
*If the event is unable to proceed due to COVID-19, ticket holders will have the option of a refund.