Wellington’s First Fried Chicken Festival!
Frank Kitts Park, Wellington Waterfront
The festival vendors can be viewed on the vendor page, with all beverage vendors having standardised drink prices as per the below guide.
All food menu items will be limited to a maximum price of $10.00, please see the individual vendor menus on their listings for what will be on offer (GF, DF, V available).
Two sessions to enjoy the best of the Fried Chicken Fest! Choose from Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening.
Limited Capacity is available for each session.
11am – 3pm SATURDAY Session
4pm – 8pm SATURDAY Session
Tickets are specific to the session purchased and cannot be transferred between sessions.
Festival Currency & Important Information
Fried Chicken Fest is a 100% cashless Festival, all vendors will be accepting contactless payments via EFTPOS and Paywave available.
- Eftpos/Debit card
- Debit Visa/Mastercard
- Credit Visa/Mastercard
Please note we will not take Amex, Diners or Union Pay cards.
With no cash to handle, this helps our vendor’s process transactions quickly, which means more time for you to enjoy the Festival!
Beer (330ml Can)
Cider (330ml Can)
Wine by the Glass (Red & White)
Seltzer / Hard Sparkling (330ml Can)
Flavoured Sparkling Water (330ml Can)
Juice & Soda (Can or Bottle)
Free water will be available at stations throughout the festival. Bottled water is also available for purchase.
Gluten-Free: Cider, Seltzer & Wine options plus a variety of Food options.
All drinks are served in cans or bottles, with wine poured into reusable festival cups.
Fried Chicken Fest is a licenced liquor event operating under an undesignated liquor license. We reserve the right to refuse entry or beverages if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the Festival whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the Festival Session
Some other general housekeeping rules to be aware of are:
• Safe transport options home will be available, if you need a taxi or uber please ask any staff member.
• Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the main Festival, no exceptions (there will be a dedicated area away from the main event).
• No Pass Outs (once you leave the Festival you won’t be allowed back in).
• No furniture, animals, food or drink can be brought into the Festival.
• You can bring in an empty clear water bottle – there will be free, fresh water available.
• Alcohol cannot be taken outside the Festival.
• You can bring blankets or picnic mats.
• Remember sunscreen, sun hats, rainwear (if required) and warm clothing (no pass outs).
• Alcohol consumption is limited to those who are 18+ (If you are intending to purchase or consume an alcoholic beverage from the bar please present one of the following forms of ID: A HANZ Card, Kiwi Access card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport).
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the Festival and by purchasing a ticket and / or attending the event you give permission for your likeness to be used by Fried Chicken Fest.
If you do not want your image used by Fried Chicken Fest in any future promotional activity please locate a Fried Chicken Fest staff member at the Festival and let them know.